Welcome to St. Philip’s!
We are a welcoming, friendly and growing Anglican church in Kensington, bordering Earl’s Court. We have many young families with children, but a few of us are in our 90s! Most of us live in the neighbouring streets. We celebrate our faith, but have plenty of room for those with questions and don’t discourage them.
Our goals are to become a more visible sign of God’s kingdom in our community and to grow the church. We aim to do this by:
- finding imaginative ways to help church members and others in their spiritual journeys and their understanding of Christian faith
- providing better-focused worship and teaching for children
- making our building a better environment for worship and meeting
- making the church’s activities and our building more accessible to our localcommunity, and
- starting to make a visible contribution to our local community and the wider world.