How can you help? St Philip’s depends on the growing number of volunteers who generously give their time to the church, whether by arranging flowers for Sunday services, serving drinks, reading lessons, serving on committees, or through many other ways.
St Philip’s is entirely self-funded, and we have a growing lay leadership taking responsibility for whole areas of the church’s life. Ways in which you can contribute include:
- Singing in the choir
- Helping with the catering
- Serving refreshments
- Helping to provide the monthly church breakfast
- Reading lessons
- Leading intercessions
- Leading our Bible study groups
- Looking after our garden
- Representing us on our School’s Governing Body
- Serving on the Church Council
- Counting and bank our collection
- Managing our Gift Aid donations
- Arranging flowers
Contact Laura Sylvester or Sally Bessada on 020 7938 1367 or at email@example.com to get involved.